As the Dental Receptionist, you are tremendously important! This is because you are the one who:
- encourages new patients to schedule their first booking when they are phoning around practices to find the best one
- builds strong relationships with every patient
- assists patients overcome their barriers when scheduling and paying for their treatment
- ensures patients turn up to their appointments and maintain their recalls
- follows up with patients who have incomplete treatment
- foster the image and character of the practice
Gain the confidence and skills to fulfil your role as a Superstar Receptionist by taking this online mini-course.
About the instructor
Over thirty years of experience working in dental practices including ten years of practice ownership, Julie empowers dental team members with the knowledge and confidence to make a worthy contribution to the dental practice they are involved in.
Since selling her dental practice in 2013, Julie has been working one-on-one with dental teams, guiding them in the achievement of happy, productive and efficient practices.